Thursday, January 31, 2008

then again...

so i was waiting for him last monday right? he even called me around afternoon to tell me that he wants to meet me at ayala around 3.. so i went there with ryan.. only to find out that the guy who was selling the piesa told him that the blackberry will be FULLY repaired the next day around noon.
patience is not my forte. im starting to get pissy but i just held my breath. after all, i can't be bitchy at him.. he is my friend first. nonetheless, i just let ryan talk to him while i am trying to hamper down the urge to bitch. alot.
so i was feeling bitchy and down that day, i only have one class every mwf so i decided to chill @ IT park with edward ella and alvin.. to cool my senses off so to speak.
then ryan got mad (i mean, really mad) cause i just went there without asking his permission. it was such a petty issue so i made him understand that i was feeling sad and all that crap so i went with em, sides, they are my friends waay before i knew him, what harm can they do?nada.zilch.
basta, the story is complicated. ask me about it when we see each other.

No comments: