Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Currently Obsessing

about losing weight. (wow, i think i made a post like this already, but!) yes, i am obsessed about losing a few pounds here and there. i know i am 15-20 pounds underweight but i really really miss my 99lbs. *sigh.. i'm now 33-24-34 but sweet jesus, i miss my waist measurement of 23!

so i'm anorexic, but bah, i'm happy. and according to my guy friends, i eat alot. too much for my own good. maybe that's why i'm now a 24
*profanity insert here

so i am done making another tips and trips article and my stomach is burning right now, maybe it's just hot air?or gas?(hope not.) but it's making me dizzy and hungry. do i need psychological help?maybe.not. everyone has their own idea of happiness. mine is to stay hungry.

and lose weight.dammit.

No comments: