Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Holy Week at Bantayan- by request

the title is actually very misleading.

i'm not gonna spend my holy week at bantayan like any other people. which is actually by choice. given the chance, i'm sure my mom would concede since i just graduated and my rents have this notion that i can do anything i want with my life as long as i;m finished with school

but i just don't wanna go. not to be an anti-social or whatever (i'm actually not) but i'm sure as hell that other people would wanna jump at the chance to go there with their rents not caring one way or another.

holy week at bantayan is a waste of money (i'd rather spend my money on applying for jobs, which i will, rather than spend it on food there or whatever accomodations they might have no matter how cheap it is, i know i can spend my weekend there spending no more than 2k). and it's also a waste of time (which, i can spend by applying online on different jobs, different meaning i still dont know what to do with my life).

so yeah, i'd rather stay at home harassing my laptop and my nintendo ds rather than spend it somewhere where every one is.

i'm no groupie.

No comments: