Wednesday, April 23, 2008

and a lot of...

my blog hasn't been updated for almost a month now cause i jsut came from pampanga (practically in the middle of nowhere) and although I have an internet access 24/7 (thanks to my cousin who purchased the controversial zte broadband wireless thingy). i really planned to post this blog after i get home since i'm getting a strange feeling that one of my bf's stalker is stalking this blog, and if i post something about me being away for the time being, she'd contact my bf for a "casual" meet-up (she's the type of girl who craves any guy's attention) and as much as i trust my badjao, he's guillible (as many boys are) to female manipulations.

anyway,

i stayed for 2 weeks in Pampanga. we, rents and i, have to visit my grandma (mum's mum) cause she had a 2 strokes in jsut amonth and half of her body is paralyzed (that by the way, runs in the family). i miss my ACed room there and all the privileges i have (driver) that i dont really have in cebu.

last weekend was great, we "joyrode" our way from pampanga to manila (wc is almost an hour and a half travel, considering we travelled late at night and the driver broke all the speeding rules{but then again, there ain't no spedding rules here in the phils.}). arriving almost at midnight on a saturday at manila is the peak of my stay. we visited the glorious lights at Roxas blbd, enjoyed a chillaxing picture taking at malate and again, cam whored at gateway,

**updates later. a job appointment awaits.

No comments: