Tuesday, April 29, 2008

for a change

i just took a mind-grueling test at Aboitizland an hour ago. honestly, it was quite hard. imagine an 80-item test consisting of Algebra+Trigonometry. and by the way, that 80 item test excludes the spelling, amptitude, abstract and space patterns detecting..
that really got me thinking..
arrogance aside, im above average (not exactly superficial) in the line of spelling, abstract and space patterns detecting (credit to my work as a writer) but omg, really, MATH TESTS ARE HELL.
positive outlook on that aspect, my mind got the exercise it was asking for... too bad i had to take excedrin after (i swear to god i should really stop taking it, i'm like, hooked and i know my supply ain't gonna last for long).
I really really liked the algebra part. I wish I could take some more tests with those kind of problem
there's only one teeny weeny twist. its the fact that im applying for the customer service assistant part. and for the life of me, i just can't understand why they were giving us some math problems.
(i'm really a math junkie. i just want to give out the blonde aura.. makes things for me a whole lot easier)

so after the test, i went back to my school (didnt miss it, cause im always a walking distance away) and went to my department to get my yearbook picture.

sipata sa akong pictures oi. ill have them scanned and imma post it here. hahaha!

No comments: