Monday, May 26, 2008

to the death of my DoTA life

i've played DoTA for quite some time now (2 years to be exact, a very short life compared to my friends who practically quit school just to be very good at it. pathetic, i know), DoTA was with me when USC harassed me with their "it-don't-make-sense" requirements for graduation, hellish oral defense for practicum and only god knows what else.
and now that i'm working, as much as i like to play DoTA (out of habit), i just don't have the time to stop by gecube and play a game or two..
but with the death of my DoTA life comes the birth of TEKKEN 5/6. i am starting to love this game with a passion that could raise your heckles. ive been playing this game for almost 3 weeks at Ayala (months at ryan's ps2) and i could seriously say that i can kick steve's, daryl's and andre's (given the chance) at ayala. not to be hilas, but i've become quite a "thing" to be looked at. believe me, it's not everyday that they get to see a girl playing wearing a smart casual attire.
i totally look out of place there.. but i can quite say differently with the way my hands manipulate those joysticks and buttons.

so again, with the death of my dota life, the REbirth of TEKKEN 5/6 begins..
and the death of my money.

No comments: