Sunday, June 1, 2008

full batt

and ready to go. taking extra joss 3 times a week with water during work hours is an "i dunno but its hokay" idea.i think i'm getting used to it.. extra joss with excedrin. im feeling kinda woozy right now because i think im fit foran olymphian sport and yet im here nesting. so much for me being an addict. i feel like my eyes are gonna pop out of my sockets. i just had my hair "operated" (relax+hot oil+cellophane)at sunishia, lorraine's recommended salon.by the way, it was an all expenses paid splurge courtesy of my boyfriend. he's so great.the best actually.back to my old straight-hair, i love it nonetheless, it made me appreciate that it is naturally straight(limp) eventough i can go on for days without combing it (cause my bf likes it when i dont comb it, i dunno. uncombed fetish me guess)
holla back later. im on a high.

No comments: