Tuesday, June 10, 2008

why do you have to be a heartbreaker?

last week has been, again, eventful.in a negative way.
aside from the fact that i've been having petty fights with ryan almost every day,i lost my memory card...which contains photos that i haven't uploaded (those were omg-i-absolutely-look-great-photos)good thing my aunt brought her cam..but no offense, my shots are wayyyy better since it was mostly of my face.im full of mself i know, but i just bought a new bikini and i really looked uber great in itand poof! there goes my mem card.
i went into obsessive card-hunt in my room but my efforts were for nil. i wasnt able to find my memory card. im getting the feeling the rats took it but what would they do with it?im willing to contribute one unsharpened eyebrow pencil for them to nibble on rather my memory cardor it would've been ok if they nibble it AFTER I UPLOAD MY GODDAMN PHOTOS. aside from my lost memory cardi was fighting a bout of depression last sunday. hormones overload or underload.and *surprise!
i am thinking of moving out.yes, yours truly (the one who answered the question "do you have any plansto move out of your rent's house?" with a nonchalant "no, why should i?i get to save alot if i stay there")is currently looking for a boarding house. we own a boarding house a walking distance from our hosuebut there's no way im going to stay there. preferably the price would be below 2k.the reason why im moving out is complicated.it may or may not push through but TOO MUCH is just too much.

No comments: