Monday, July 7, 2008

*ssh*l*s II

Thank you to the ff. people:

1. Marlo Gestole- i am always *spotted. Thank you for the kafaye,mcdo and wats moments. hollaback at me soon will you? and no, i dont miss you at all. XD

2. Marco Schmeisser- My all-around-boy. My fetcher, blackberry fixer, hedgehog seller and whoever-i-want-you-to be,

3. Jeszha Joy Cutillar- my apple friend! it's kinda sad that we don't get to see each other THAT often,but we will always be best friends for life.LIFE..and prolly on our next lifetime. You make our ayala 3ps together so highschoolish (BEST) even though we are waaay over school already.

4. Adielle Bianca Galang- totally unexpected huh? We haven't talked for almost 3 years now, (i've been keeping track) but you taught me a lesson that i'll never forget. i should always choose my friends over my boyfriend. which, by the way, you never did. and look what happened to us now.

5. Thessa Gale Pabroa- another surprise from highschool. I almost always see her randomly and sometimes it makes me cringe inside looking at her all mature and beautiful.. (while i was left to be a soul midget for the rest of my life). who would've thought i'd have a close friend like her? She's the epitome of sophistication while i'm... well, yeah, you know what i am.

6. Honeyleen Estrada- a workmate. I will miss you. eventhough we are true to life vecinos.

7. Roy Coromina- another friend of ryan's. thank you for appreciating my cooking..eventhough it was by circumstance and not by choice.

8. Daryl Jan Yu- for making me feel human and inferior. Sometimes, it kinda gives me the jolt that i've been looking for.

~i think that's prolly it.

No comments: