Sunday, July 6, 2008

YOU! YOU'RE AN A**H*LE!

I'd like to thank the following people:

1. Ryan Salvador III- for buying me a new bikini, and for initiating the "Princess Campaign". He's calling me a princess now and buys me random stuff.

2. Kristoffer Aradillos- For letting me scam you. I know you read my blog and I want you to know that the price you paid for your USC blah blah was marked up by two thousand percent. yes, only a b.a major can analyze this.

3. Gian Carlo Duterte- for being our uber flexible money vault. He's a pig..secretly.

4. Raphael "insert second name here" Wilwayco- what a sexist friend.niggerfaggot.drunkard.bro raper. You made me learn alot of things and it's NEVER boring being with you *even though one of the least things you'd rather do in this world is be with me.

5. Lorraine Nichole Rosello- for being my confidante, my secret-keeper and my random times text mate.

6. Kim Segura- my soon to be lesbian girlfriend.haha! you drive my hormones wild.

--i'll update this later. my work awaits.

No comments: