Monday, October 13, 2008

pondering, pondering, pondered!

few secs ago, i was chatting with my friend to whom i gave this linkie (i am pimping my blog). and he made a comment about us, taxpayers, paying (somehow) for the upkeep of UP (i dont wanna know the amount breakdown) just the thought of me paying my taxes faithfully (not by choice) and them taking advantage of it, gives me the shivers.
not to be an asshole or anything, but i propose to close UP down if this is the case. i mean, im paying more than enough for my congressman and mayor and etc for their lifestyles and other expenditures (ie,graft and corruption). BUT FOR PETESSAKE! im not gonna pay for someone else's school or tuition fees or whatsoever! that's one of the main reasons why i dont wanna have a kid!cause i dont wanna pay for someone else's "necessary" expenses!jeebus!
oh wait, id like to thank our HR department for having an update with the BIR minimum tax law. thank you.

No comments: