Thursday, November 6, 2008

fettucini primavera

i love my family. now more than ever.
ive always felt that my family is a bit different from others, and far more boring. i have an overbearing dad and a mom who just doesn't to stop complaining (im being honest here)
but looking back, i realized that i'm really a lucky child to have a complete set of rents while everyone became resolute to the fact that their parents broke up or that they are in a broken family. my mum held on to my dad even though there are a lot of times that they fight over the most mundane and stupid issues.
over the years, ive developed a stand-offish relationship with my dad to avoid verbal arguments with him. it irritated the hell out of me when we have corny conversations cause he used to treat me like im still a 10 yr.old BEFORE.
now, i wanna take care of my dad. after having three mild strokes and still be considered healthy as a horse at the age of 56 (he claimes to be 53 for three times in a year now), i came to love him as a dear old dada and he's now used to me going out of the house any time i please.
i am sure that i won't be as productive as i am today if not for the both of my rents. so dada, with your upcoming beeday (get over it, ul be 56 this year) i wish you all the best and soon, i'll take u and mum on a trip to sing, this time, itll be the 3 of us.

No comments: