Sunday, November 9, 2008

i am ready, are you?

should i or should i not?
well, i dunno if a lot of people are actually reading my blog.BUT.
i think it's about time for me to announce that i started dating "HIM" again... eventhough a lot of people have been against it. and im sure as hell that his stalker (after reading this) would prolly rant to him how idiot he was that he is still seeing me after what i did.
i just hope that SHE'D ACTUALLY BE ASHAMED that in the end, after all the BAD THINGS SHE SAID ABOUT ME, WC TECHNICALLY, WAS MORE THAN I COULD SAY TO HER, "he" still loves me, ergo, in the end, you were the one who looked like an idiot (is it even more possible?wow)
.
this time, im not gonna mess things up.

im going to update this tomorrow. HE is waiting for me outside.. and by the way, as ive said to your boyfriend, he'd better not let me see you.
*its just really stupid to mess with me yknw.

No comments: