Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girls! Let's stop calling each other names shall we??

But i have to admit, you're a stupid cow too.



Oh i know you've been reading few of my entries, YOU'VE BEEN TAKING A LOOK AT THIS SITE, you and your friend.. I don't mind. really. Just make sure that next time, please keep what you're saying under wraps. I've got networks here in cebu that passes on news to me, plus, common sense that puts two and two together.. cause you're not gonna like it if i'm going to strike back.

this is your final warning.

oh, and by the way, did i tell you that i understand a bit of german,russian,norweigan and french to know if someone is actually backstabbing me? so please, don't give me that foreign language codes and cryptics. i'm using a language that the three of us could understand very well. if you've got issues to tell, tell me about it. DON'T BE SUCH A PUSSY that you have to tell your friend about it behind my back,cause eventually, i'd hear about it.

No comments: