Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a great life if you don't weaken

Last week, ive sounded like Macy Gray since my tonsil got swollen. Apart from my something-is-stuck-in-my-ass disposition, I got a one time big time fever.
how's that for my pre-bday celebration?
i know ryan is under pressure as to what he should give me for my beeday.
(i know, if i was ryan, id have skid marks till dec.1) i honestly don't know what i want. sure i want a lot of things but i dont know what i really want.
hey,i think i do. i wanna tambay sa fully booked bo's every day.
i'm actually looking forward to my saturday cause i'll be spending my whole day at fully booked, reading their openned marian keyes while waiting for ryan to fetch me there.
back to my sour disposition.
after swollen tonsils came 3 mouth sores on all the left side of my gums. I think, that God is actually testing my tenacity. although, for the life of me, i can't comprehend as to why he'd give me mouthsores instead of splinters, acne or better yet, another week of period.haha.

No comments: