Sunday, November 16, 2008

penpal

when was the last time you heard that word? prolly around 5 years plus AGO. my workmate randomly told us a story about american exchange students and hanging out with them and that word suddenly popped out.
for the life of me, i can't stop laughing or saying the word for 5 minutes or so. prolly cause that word right now is obsolete,AHA!and absurd..well, who would've thought of having textmates 10 years ago?honestly!

SATURDAY

i had my random day reunion with my remaining shlerz here in cebu. Chic is going back to Singapore tomorrow (thanks for the bikini) and everyones js drifted on with their lives...(yours truly pud,THOUGH IM only gonna divulge as to what's my next step when i get "there"). Since ayala was "infested" (YES) with squirming babies, haggard parents and gold digger hoes, we looked for a place where we can eat, with class and privacy.
so we ate at le maison.
first off, the service was crappy. since we were the only yuppies who were eating there (other le maison patrons are old people and foreigners), it took them 5minutes to give us the menu.
id like to clarify the fact that yes, WE can afford le maison..but le maison cant afford us.
WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ALMOST AN HOUR FOR OUR FOOD TO BE SERVED. NOT ONLY THAT, THEY HAD THE CHUTZPAH TO HAVE AN ADDITIONAL FEE FOR SERVICE CHARGE
SERVICE CHARGES WE DON'T MIND. IT'S YOUR LACK OF SERVICE AND THE NERVE OF YOU GUYS CHARGING US FOR THE CRAPPY SERVICE YOU GAVE WAS WHAT MADE US DECIDE THAT INSTEAD OF PAYING 1700 FOR THE FOOD,WE JUST GAVE YOU 1500. yes, we paid the VAT, but no, we didn't pay you for the "service" you gave (or the lack of it)
after checking in a private suite, i decided to take a bath again before going out. since we lack options (blame it on cebu)we decided to go clubbing at autoshop (i hafta admit, it was my first time there..blame it on me being biased)
OH I LOVE THEIR MUSIC! it's been so long since i heard Shakira and I js have to strut my boooooooty! so chic chic and i gave the ledge a go and yes! we ledge-danced for a few hours.
i so love saturdays..
we ended the night with us chilling at caltex with our cold coffee and promises to keep in touch and etc.
i ended the night watching tv at my suite and waking up to finish the world poker championship
anyone wanna play poker with me? :)

No comments: