Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Horoscope for Today-Friday

Quickie
Give someone a helping hand today, and you'll actually be helping yourself too!
Overview
One tiny detail is all that's standing between you and an early departure or major success -- but you find it difficult to clear it out of the way! It's vital to find a way to get past it, though.

~i like the early departure part. I think I know Where i'm off to. but i'm still trying to analyze as to what's that teeny weeny detail that's in my way. Proly it's my love for this company and the people i've worked with.

My Horoscope for today (Try not to get too caught up in the details today -- you will drive yourself crazy.
Overview
A friend or coworker is pushing you over the edge today -- even though you know perfectly well that they don't mean anything serious. Just take a deep breath and let them make a fool of themselves.

--now who would be stupid enough to push me to my limits ?i hope wala. cause im really really mean when i get pissed.

my horoscope for tomorrow (Aboitizland's Fam Day)
Quickie
At a group event today, you're tuned into the big picture more than anyone else.
Overview
You need to be active with people today, even if you thought you had time to yourself. It's one of those days when it's just much more difficult for you to fly solo -- and you've got willing copilots!

--me thinks im going to have lots and lots of fun tomorrow at Pristina North (me+friends+coworkers+kids+POOL)

Ryan's Horoscope for today
Quickie
When it comes to your finances, you can't rely only on advice from friends!
Overview
A friend calls with a wild suggestion -- but for once, you're not all that interested. You might still go along to be polite, but for the most part, you'd rather not get up to much craziness today!
--ryan, whatever this means,i know this is completely unrelated, but you'd better update your lost license.

ryan's horoscope for tomorrow (what is he gonna feel about my fam day?)
Your friendship means a lot to a blue friend. Make time to give them a call today.
Overview
Try not to get too stressed out about anything you're missing today -- all your most important gaps should be filled before night falls. Friends, family and good Samaritans are all there for you.
-me thinks this is marco/sandino. only god knows how marco is feeling undersexed and sandino is well, *secret post/rants here

No comments: