Friday, November 28, 2008

Stressed Much

there's nothing more i hate in this world than celebrating my birthday a day early..
oh wait, there's rain.and mud.

mum insisted that we celebrate my birthday a day early (today, nov. 29,2008) when i would REALLY prefer to celebrate it on the EXACT date (wc is tmrow). Mom knows for a fact that i hate it when they do that.
my birthday is a holiday. ergo, be it rain or shine, we won't have work nor class nationwide.. so why make it a day early?
well, since im optimistic to the point of being blind, at least, tomorrow, id get to spend my day with ryan only and we can prolly go to TGIF or VANILLE AGAIN.

We tried TGIF for the first time the other night. no wonder the place is always fully packed-the food is superb and the price is well, uh, i think what we paid was worth it. i had my tortilla coated fish with mexican rice plus unlim drinks while ryan had his jack daniel (hugeass) burger.
I LOVE THEIR BUFFALO WINGS. its sour and spicy and small and GAAAHHH!
pictures will be uploaded.XD soon.

No comments: