Monday, December 1, 2008

All In All..

it was a perfect birthday... since i feel incoherent (with my impending resignation) and it's beyond my mental ability to form any sentences right now, here are some tag lines slash key words as to what happened with my weekend-it's up to you to figure em out

saturday-the day before my birthday.

mandatory overtime.consolidation of cpar.facebook.mob wars.lunch at chinese ngohiong tc.found kinupusan.happy.back to work.waited for our tl to leave.i left for fully booked.chloee*spotted.coffee talk.chloee pretending to work.waited til 5ish for ryan. ryan@fullybooked.me cr.ryan surprised me with a VANILLE cake *sigh.ayala stroll. had a luce haircut.me lukey like a catty teacher with rotten lips.hehe. fetched my cousins and aunt. off to our boarding house. relatives celeb.

sunday-actual beeday.

had my nails finally painted JUNGLE RED. lighted a candle at sto.rosario. ryan and francis fetched me.off to ayala. ryan presented his "tribute" vid wc made me cry in public.TGIF WITH RYAN= RYAN IS HAVING A REMATCH WITH HIS JACK DANIEL BURGER while i ate pork liempo and tgif sunday. surprise birthday song for me. uber flattering. met up with steve and franz again at bo's. saw thunderthighs. ryan bought me a BAYO dress wc i dearly love. met up with sandino at dyr balay to go sparring. i kidney punched ryan while he kicked my shins=i didnt even know it was legal. crap.
we discussed the existence of dinosaurs (private joke) till the topic shifted to considering butt sex as an intelligent topic

again, all in all, it was a perfect weekend.

No comments: