Monday, December 8, 2008

Maksim Mrvica

Listening to flight of the bumblebee early in the morning gives me zest to do the things ive been procrastinating (work stuff). I am supposed to upload another batch of photos ive taken last weekend to my multiply account then poof! We got no net! I I-m’ed our IT department ASAP to have this fixed cause this has been going on ever since last Saturday (I was here in the office cause I hafta finish my hand (custom) made gift for Ryan, and no, its not a Christmas gift). Since I got my 13th month pay last week, I decided to splurge on buying an expensive silver bracelet for my bf. Aside from that, I also gave him a nail-cutter and an electric razor. It might seem unusual to buy those kinds of gifts but I’m being practical.
Lastly, I gave him a box which contains a hundred plus reasons why I love him I instructed him to get one each day and I am sure that by now, he cheated and he has read all of it. Hehe.
Thank god for MS Word. I’ve been itching to update my blog.
Copy+paste=hihi

ooh! thank you to jan and julie for the 2 bianca dresses!
and jed mendoza for the additional 2 blair waldorf dresses!
*god i love work.

No comments: