Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i think im going to have one.

bad day it is.

i think it all started last night, while i was playing GTA..and suddenly i had this urge to answer the call of nature (we have this repel reaction thing,when i call her, she just wont answer,and i in turn,chose to ignore her pleas as I pour all my anger issues at CJ-GTA)-SO,the usual, i ignored my urge to go to the restroom.
and just this morning, i realized that my skirt doesnt feel as loose as it should be (though,mind you,it's still loose).
ADDING my need to wear my white wedge 4 inch high heels,which hurts like hell but fk-ds-pain-i-like-it, i am now 60% sure its not gonna be a good day.

looking at my desk right now,with lots of contracts needed to be notarized, vecino concerns needed to be addressed, meetings to attend to...
i just dont know where to start.
wait, i think i do.
ill fix myself some lalab coffee

No comments: