Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tattoo me shocked

I'm still brimming with adrenaline over last night's toastmasters meeting.
Aside from the fact that i got to figuratively sense minds at work, i was also able to hear one of the best speeches ever.
i never realized how someone could ever associate tanduay with that girl-genius.

just as i thought that i lived my life to the fullest(albeit tanduay and black bat--there's definitely a room for more), she made me feel..errr, inadequate that I wasn't a Malferri, a "badsword", a make-up fanatic, a farmer's daughter(oh the perversion) and an english teacher..

which made me think about getting masters-major in linguisitcs or literature.
there's a lot of grad studs who have more edge than yours truly (im admitting to that begrudgingly), and even though i'm already22(i just made that age sound like im 40), i know that getting masters in literature or linguistics will my my sword's edge sharper.

ehem.

No comments: