Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sabado

I sniff sniff nerd fun last sabado.

for most of my afternoon hours, i was at fully booked free-reading "is anybody out there" by marian keyes(my fave author*sigh) i accidentally saw my bff (jeszha) and im sure she was also surprised to see me there. she is going to have a meet up with my EX Bestfriend (why the ex? its a long story). as much as i want to see bianca again, im afraid i have to postpone seeing her cause i have to meet francis and daryl for a meeting of some sort @ bo's terraces.
only goes to show how bianca means to see (insert sarcasm here)
" in light of the upcoming valentines we (francine,darlene,ryanne and i) are inviting you to a paintball challenge this coming february 14, 2009 @ Holy Family Village,Banilad Cebu City. The event will be held for the whole afternoon and it's only going to cost you 300pesos each. what a better way to celebrate your valentines than to make war and not love? RSVP to this event 5 days before 12/14/09. Transportation logistics will be discussed through YM"

i spent my saturday night playing left4dead with francis,daryl and ryan. I HAD A LOT OF FUN. it wasnt a serious game so we had to repeat the last stage for 6 times. I'll have you know that we all had an above average IQ. (i dunno about daryl though, i think he's a gneius) so aside from the fact that we werent too serious about the whole thing, we were too busy killing each other than killing a thousand zombies.
since everyone was drained from the coffee high after left4dead, we chilled at kafaye till sunday morning.

No comments: