Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MAKE UP and UP.. U.P

It has been an eventful week (of sorts) in my little world

I'm on a make-up binge lately cause a mom has a friend who is a smuggler of original make-ups here in cebu (for obvious reasons, her identity will remain a secret)

want more fun than having all the make-up that you need? Share it with your friends! or better yet, sell it.
just like i did.
thing is, there's an UBER limited stock. so i don't have anything to "sell"= i.e, i bought one MAC and L'Oreal lipstick but i love the L'oreal so i bought it for myself and i sold the other one to Cathy, my workmate.
I sorta spread the word around here that im selling original makes ups so i made the demand higher. haha

yesterday, brian,cathy and i went to UP to apply for masters. Yes, I prefer to take up masters in lit in usc main but then i realized that it'd be more applicable in my part if i take up masters in management in UP. sides, it'd really look AWESOME in my resume if i took up my masters in UP.
im definitely crossing my fingers on this. i think the gods were smiling down on us cause when we talked to the dean yestereday. (Mrs. Romana), she mentioned something about Aboitiz making us good examples as Masters students. *char (Aboitiz is giving out scholarships @ UP)

No comments: