Thursday, March 5, 2009

VODKA Night

Last night was one of those rarest times that i wanna be alone.

I strolled alone in Ayala,went to CDR King to check out their Sound Cards, passed by Tekken 6-it was unusually mingaw, so I went to Fully Booked to do my usual Free Reading Time.
Marian Keyes still has this irish-witty- effect in me. I don't think I'll get over it.

After 20 minutes-ish, I decided to go home.
But ive been craving for vodka ever since wednesday (and i miss my badjao), so i texted him.
Met up at Banawa, bought 2 vodka cruisers (blueberry and raspberry) at the Shell Station beside Cheavers.
Drank my blueberry at the kilid kilid dalan in Tres De Abril. Raspberry Vodka tastes like TEMPRA. *yuck
needless to say, i got hooked on blueberry. Drank the whole bottle. Still felt high after.
after 20 minutes, it was sorta the opposite.
Vodka kicked me in the ass, placed a heavy lead in my heart, and made me swell and reddish all over my body. I went home undetected by my mother.
til she came into my room.
haha

No comments: