Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Night and I am..

blogging. :D
no, i don't think i'll be too old for Saturday Dress-Up and Night-outs.
The past few days have been hectic-especially during office hours since I am trying to look busy with my new work now, and I man OUR online business shop at FB (Happy Finds).
So manning basically includes marketing (inviting a LOT of Cebuano buyers to our online shop) tagging and answering FAQs over and over again :D

so far, Happy Finds is doing good, the four of us have a lot of unique ideas as to how to pimp the store :) I'm crossing my fingers that it'll all come into reality in the RIGHT TIME.

Photoshoot for the pending clothes will be this Wednesday :)
wish us more more luck.
oh and yeah, to those curious, I'll be giving moral support to THE uyab while he's playing after this.
:D
Enjoy your Saturday Night everyone!

No comments: