Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm alive!

and have been AWOL here for a few weeks. Jeezis, I sincerely hate myself for procrastinating.
I've been trying to bridge the friendship gap I had with one of my long-time friend for the past few weeks. I love the fact that we seem to fall into one anothers' schedule and routine just like the good ole' days. I really thank God for giving back my ELDER sister to me (hoi mas tiguwang paka nako, kahibaw ka ana!)

Anyways, I'll be posting pictures of TUMMY, the Jack Russell Terrier birthday gift i gave to the uyab, he's been harping me about it for months and only god knows i've figuratively moved mountains to look for a male JRT puppy.

ALSO, another beach posts with my CANDY Gurlz and Mr. Candy Boy.

it was indeed a good month.

...and the best part is, it's not yet over!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Nyms! angel here... i no longer will update my nomad blog... :) you may follow me in my new one!

http://missangelalfeche.blogspot.com/

-A