Saturday, April 2, 2011

Meet my new boy!

Meet TUMMY, (named as such because of his ehem, tummy, and ravenous appetite). I got him at Paw Pals when he was just 6 weeks old and he's turning 12 weeks (3 months) this Monday..also in time for his anti-rabies.
***these pics were taken on the duration of 6th-12th week period.





Looking for a pure Jack Russell Terrier for the uyab (he's been wanting nothing but) has taken me MONTHS!!! I promised it as a Christmas Gift, but sadly, I wasn't able to find one during December. In fact, it was PURE LUCK that I was able to find one 10 days before his 25th birthday.
Tummy is such a joy to be with, although I hafta admit, at the moment, he's being quite a handful since he gnaws and bites everything that moves (everything, meaning, our feet, the clothes we wear, our hair, etc.)....
at his 8th week, he already knows how to "sit", and just this week, he already knows how to "lie down"
We've been noticing an increase on his appetite too--a one kilo dog food used to last him for 3 weeks to a month, and now, we'd be lucky if our current batch will last for 2 weeks.
I rarely take pictures of Tummy anymore. He has come to a point when he moves alot that my phone can't quite capture a clear shot unless he's sleeping.

The uyab is one proud owner, I can tell.

No comments: