Monday, July 28, 2008

someone once asked me

why i don't put any "intimate" details here in my blog. I could name a few reasons actually.

first off, to the selected (lucky ones) few, my life has always been an open book. my life, in general, has been a whirlwind of just about anything. Honestly, looking back, I never even felt a twinge of any remorse or regret to whatsoever things i've done (which, by the way, consists of more bad than good). and as much as i am loud, outspoken and liberated about alot of things, i choose to keep my private or "intimate" life poke-off. believe me, alot of people can be very judgemental about the way i live my life, and I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to be judged here by some random people who don't even know me.too well.

another one, it's actually difficult to just open up for me. Either i'm just too lazy to tell some "hey-this-is-new" details of my life, or there are words actually start to run out from me when i go sentimental or deep (which is ironic, considering i'm a writer in --- -------)

else, i'm the ask-me-ill-try-to-answer-as-honestly-as-possible type of person. some moments of my life are deeply buried here (pointing to my head) and sometimes, i totally forget about them (especially the ones NOT worth remembering) UNLESS you ask me.

No comments: