Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rampant Blog Updates

I dare not overanalyze what had just happened.

If you want time to think, I just gave it to you.

You can have all the time you want. I spose i need time too. Time to be patient and to think things through..

I was never a good person to accept things that aren't going my way, but I've come to at peace with this one.
You don't want me to fight for this anymore, I'll leave it up to you.
I know you are hurt, and to proclaim that you can do it on your own is just a form of denial.
I know the least thing you want to do right now is to see me. And quite frankly, the feeling is mutual. I don't want to see you, as of the moment.
You are the sole evidence of my outmost failure in life. By not making you happy, by making the wrong decision and by being self-centered that everytime i do or decide to do something, i didn't stop and think what would you feel about it

Wala nako mag hope ryan.
I deleted all of my accounts except this one because i know,somehow,another person is feeling what im feeling.

No comments: